Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Featured Artist: Keith Gustafson

During the seven weeks of 'Daily Fiber Intake' we'll focus on individual artists here on our blog. Every week, several artists will be featured. Today, we're pleased to introduce to you: Keith Gustafson.


"Under the Scope I and II"

As an artist I am influenced by what is happening around me and in my current life. Because of this my work’s subject matter and style is always changing. It allows me to experience new endeavors, and not get stuck into one idea or concept. My artistic philosophy is to have a very basic sketch of how I want a final project to look like. This idea is merely just an image I keep in my head, as my art is beginning to be produced it is evolving and changing. This allows me to not to feel restricted. In my current work, I’ve been interested in bacteria and how it affects the human body.



"Under the Scope I" Detail

"Under the Scope II" Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment